Pages

4.24.2009

tact purring

the tread of choice for today's ride, buzzed me out and around for a bit this morning.
I got a photo off while waiting at the top of the climb. That's Anthony, and George is just that little spec making his way over the crest.
more post ride talk, drinks, and just enjoying our friendships.

Oz, did a nice pepper shot of vodka for his birthday.






It could of been just typed/printed out. But I appreciate the label. I saw the yellow package in the mail as I turned into the driveway finishing another good ride. I missed seeing bill callahan play so I could go race. I got his cd and two of his books of art in that package. For me. You see I am an original nerd. I've always liked Mr. Joey Sweeney but I have to say I am so disappointed in his latest endeavor. He does Philebrity. Its just a bunch of paste and clips of whats going on about town. A little bit a sass and not much else, common Joey step it up, your moving close to the bottom of my blog clickin and checkin things out list. Here's Joey:

So Joey you move down the list and Mr. phattire.net Michael O'hara, your moving up to the top, excellent photos, and good vibes on the new bike postings. cheers, dlowe.

No comments: