Pages

4.08.2009

Svelt


I think I look at the scale every morning. That's it just once a day. I'm sure if you race, you are just the same, staring down at those numbers. "duh... guess I need to drop a few pounds, ...gotta give up beer?..." Not so much for me this year, as long as I don't make it spin to high I'm A OK with a little fat on my bones. I did notice a change recently when I stepped on the scale, 3 pounds! Something definitely crawled up my ASS! I know, I've be grumpy, and negative and I really do like my Thule rack... swedes aren't dumb. Well after a few days of a gurgling belly I think the bug is gone. I've Lenored it. Which means I got some wheels, and a cassette to use for a bit, for free. The wheels from the nice gentlemen at Revolution Wheelworks and the cassette right off George K.'s bike. Stopped by the Human Zoom shop chatted with Anthony and the boys and got it all done. Thanks. I took the bike out for a nice ride, and by the time I got to the dirt road I was really starting to feel like my old self, legs had some pop and riding was fun again. Good bye bug.
the dirt road that changed me




It ended up being a great day of riding, did some kidney punching hills, got 3hrs in on the bike, the weather was a little chilly but actually quite nice.

Cheers, dlowe. 12


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the use "Lenored it"... that is tooooooo funny.