Pages

4.12.2009

confectionary lover

mmmm.... I really don't have much of a sweet tooth, more of a beer tooth, most of the time.




Today I went riding with Mr. Jeff Appeltans,
well mostly I followed and drifted back and he road away from me for most of the ride. The ride for me was'nt a bunch of short kidney punchie hills but a whole trip to a Mexico hotel and ending up in a tub of ice with my kidney gone. Still a great day on the bike. After the ride I lied on the couch for a little nap, my nap was so sound that I am not out at Local 44 drinking beer and watching Paris-Roubaix with my buds. Also, I went way past Dave Berson's passion for cookies and ate what I usually consume it two or three days. mmmm.... I like food. Got some buds coming down to ride some Mtb with me tomorrow, takin 'em to the Wiss. for a nice fun ride. Other wise the house is full of the smell of Cinnamon buns. I'm hungry. Cheers, dlowe 8


No comments: