Pages

4.03.2009

odds and sods

I like slang, and the clever use of words, I hate Laugh out Loud (lol dude!). I am awful with grammar and spelling, and its a might great surprise that I am able to do this blogging stuff. I don't know where I would be without the spell checker to at least get me close. I think my writing style can be traced back to the Uncle Wiggly, check out Ward Jekin's cool blog... http://wardomatic.blogspot.com/2008/05/uncle-wiggily.html


and Uncle Remus stories my dad read to us kids. My dad being a preacher I got a fair share of bible stories, but lucky enough I was young enough and they were just as outlandish as any children's book and I wasn't to corrupted by 'em.


gotta work tomorrow, so no philly sat. racing, but Sunday come find me down at Lemon Hill pedaling the kidney shaped rollin course, bbq'n, and drinking tecate.



Thule roof rack broke, had to make my bike ride in the back seat. The damn old style clamps pop open, so gotta replace them or watch my bike fly off on to 95 south. Dumb Swedes!


George is here dropping off some movies and catching up sharing a nice smoked porter with me.


if I've got an internet connection at work tomorrow you can tune in and get continous updates through out the day about my saturdays work experience. cheers, dlowe. 17

No comments: