Pages

4.20.2009

Gaffer tape band aid


As you can tell I am not much of a done guy. I am not blogged out yet. well here's another one for you. At work I try to wear my work gloves as much as possible, you know I want to keep my hands soft for my lady, but with all the last second, rushing around, I tend to not always get them on so once in a while I take a good chunk out of my skin. A quick stop at the craft service table for a corner of a napkin and a few wraps around the finger with the magical Gaffers tape I am good to go.
A shot from the set today.
I did some good racing this week. During the 35 lap crit yesterday, while riding in a big group of excellent to wacky racers, it seem all were happy to just wait for the sprint. I had a big yearnin to be racing cross. I like crits, but sometimes its the "just waiting for IT to happen" riding that's not real fun. When I got home from work, I had some nice photos waiting for me in my inbox. gotta love cross!
Photos:David Rainey



And then I got these from Geo K.


????
Cheers, dlowe.




No comments: