Pages

4.09.2009

air of aversions







there always is a different way, you hear a band and love them, you see the band and hate them. spring is here and as much as I enjoy the warming weather, and the buds. .....its my eyes, head and stomach that tend to suffer. just a little allergic, so don't ride behind me, snot tends to let loose and just go.




Discover Smog!

I've seen Smog play a bunch of times, and seeing only makes them better. I tried to buy some art of Bill Callahan, wrote to Drag City his label and after a slow process, I thought it was going to happen. Never got anything, that's one thing in life I would still like to have, some of Bill Callahan's art hanging on the walls in our house. You can get a chance to see him play for free--04/17 Philadelphia, PA AKA (in-store) I can't make it, gonna be driving up to Batenkill to race, some one tape it for me, would you?




here is a cadillac commersh w/bob dylan and a smog song:





so I've just been hanging out back with the cats, here's kenny, a la smog style.

cheers, dlowe. 11

No comments: