Pages

4.17.2009

real optical "flare"

I've had a few bad eggs in my family, you know the jerky person that somehow one of your siblings falls in love with. I get a long well with everyone in my family, just sort of silently right now. Right now its all good. Same with the neighbors. A lot of years of my life, grown up into my teens I lived on a farm with no neighbors, I loved it. We were somehow in the city but on a farm, with cows, a barn, a corn crib and a big field separating us all from our fellow humans that inhabite this planet.
Lee and I for the most part, became focused, saved and worked hard and ended up in a nice place. I don't take it for granted, we do have more than most peeps. She just left for a shoot, me, you can tell, I'm sitting on my ASS sipping some OK coffee and should get up and get going, Got a race in Cambridge NY to do.


I've got good neighbors, ones with some good personalities. Here's a box of Matzos they dropped off to us yesterday.
I really do love kids, they have three young 'ens, and I think all three of them are more mature, well behaved, intelligent human beings than I will ever be.
One day a couple of summers ago, I headed out my front door and looked up to see Tibet monks riding bicycles. Yep thats true. They were staying across the street. They all had smiles and rode up our road on an assortment of mis-matched riders and bikes. Weaving a bit, but pedaling strong. They did seem to possess some kinda of inner peace, you could see an out ward joy, maybe it was the religion, maybe it was the bike. Cheers Mates! dlowe. 3

No comments: