Pages

4.07.2009

conventional

Today is my wife Ljiljana's birthday. We don't worry too much about celebrating and presents and such. We usually make each other cards, with cats, bikes, beers or something cute on em. I've have never thought of birth as a "MIRACLE". Its more of a miracle if parents put in the time, skill and effort to properly raise there "responsibility". I love kids and all, but I don't want any, and if we did buy chance want some of them, I think I'd want to adopt. No need to bring a mini me, my blood, deliver my seed for the whole human race to deal with. We've got 5 cats. I like cats.


Tonight I made an early dinner. I used a Miracle rice cooker, if you don't have a rice cooker, get one. Perfect rice every time.




It was hard, but I stayed off the bike again today, trying to get outta my stomach funk.


Gonna go out on the road bike tomorrow and hit some punchy short climbs, see how much I can do. No drives tonight, maybe the G-tree Thursday.

cheers, dlowe 13

1 comment:

sammy_tots said...

the drives was stupid tonight -- I am really confused why it was so slow. I think I might have been on the C ride or something. People riding like they never road a pace line before and do wacky stuff. I never yelled PULL THRU so much.