Pages

4.21.2009

backporch

friends will always be friends, they will get married, have kids, become drunks, move away, maybe even return home again. Its the time sitting in the garden, crackin open a beer, or maybe some kind of mixed drink or sangria, with friends that really sinks in and makes life full and important. Put your feet up and enjoy the evening. As the sky darkens the lights begin to glow and you also glow from the booze. I'm on my way over to George's for a soft opening of his beer garden.
I've had a bad year on winning beer bets, but I don't mind. I sorta like picking out a new beer to pay off with. Well tonight, the fridge was empty, but my wife found a beer bet bottle in the attic chilling cool still. Took it with us to enjoy with some nice Thia food.

Not your standard hoyttie toyttie beer matching but it worked for me. Oh yeah, some bike stuff for you. I don't know why I did not just carry a little bottle of chain lube during really nasty muddy mtb races, and dump some on the chain every so often. Maybe stopped some of the chain Suck.

cheers, dlowe.

No comments: