Pages

4.18.2009

I make my bed.

Frankly speaking, I just got back from a good bed making. Convoluted? Confusing? Yep, that could be me. Well as you scratch your noggin I'll take a sip.... OK. Drove up to Batenkill and did the race. I did better then I expected but worse than I wanted to do. Kept making the selections on the climbs but around mile 52 or so got caught up in the co-mingling of classes, I was too far back and got dropped on some climb. Probably the longest I've ever chased to get back on but,... I did not get back on. Finished in the thirties I guess. I am really tired of bad/no results being posted. We left after changing, getting my wheels, eatin a egg and mushroom on a biscut and two slices of pizza. No results posted. lets move on to transponders, please. My trip was facilitated in almost the title of my blog manor "three french cops". I went with two Mambo racing dudes, who let me sleep on the floor, and argue the best way from Knights and Woodhaven road to the turnpike. Good dudes, who I did'nt scare with my choking sleeping sounds too much, I hope.

At Batenkill you make your luck, well the most out of it you can. Cause you need too. Its a cool course, nothing like flying down dirt roads on a road bike as fast as you can get it going. Keith Mambo saw the leader cart wheel in a nasty ugly way, me I saw a guy shoot left off the dirt road into a ditch like a spawning salmon. Still fun, and glad I raced it.


I saw steevo at the race and expired pop tarts at the Stewart mini mart store across from our motel.


Bonus. I think if you ramdonly place your finger upon the text of this blog the two words under your finger will be your punk rock band name.


Must go to bed. Have to get up for the team at 5:30, they need me.


I think I might do 31 blogs.


cheers to my mates. dlowe. 2

ha. its 11:26. made it.

1 comment:

CM said...

"...No results posted. lets move on to transponders, please... "

Amen.