Pages

4.25.2009

Huff and Puff



I miss my favorite bike. I sold it a while ago, you know how it goes, sooner or later they have to go. Its one I want back, to keep forever. I'd have a garage full by the time I'm 67. I wasn't riding it and I wanted the bike to get used by someone so up on ebay and into a box. It was a fast, light, fun bike to kamikaze everything on. It was a nice, classic, Schwinn Homegrown.


This music goes out to Mr. Lindsay Crawford, who? Well a few years ago I raced Gila, and on the 3rd day I'm in a group pedaling to survive, the smartest and strongest rider in the group was Lidsay. At the end of the day, picking through the results I notice that his race age is 67! This guy was killing me. Well if your doing what you love does age matter that much? I'm sitting on my ass trying to get ready to some ass kickin' fun racing today, if you hear some funny sounds leaking out of me it just that I am humming a nice tune courtesy of Mr. Rodriguez. The music is good, his story is a bit, CBS Sunday morningish but anyway its just good. cheers, dlowe.




Discover Rodriguez!

No comments: