Pages

4.02.2009

Greentree Night

Me, I... don't use a power meter, or much of anything like that stuff. I use the vein method. I have a basic cyclocomputer, sorta gives me speed/distance. And a real useful function a clock, I use that for intervals. How I really tell what kind of shape I am in is but reading my veins. I've got two across my bicep now and the one on the top of my thigh is starting to pop. If I keep doing my core exercises I think the one across the abdomen will become more defined.


I'm sort the same way about tire air pressure. I'm always pressing the tire, that tactile sensation of firm to soft seems such a better way to gauge how much air is in the tire and how much I should add.

dinner at the bar after the training crit.

Dinner tonight onion rings and french fries. Mondelo Especial, mmm....


adios, SALUD! dlowe 18

No comments: