Pages

4.16.2009

outta the horse's mouth

the truth is, spring is my least favorite of the seasons. dumb allergies, and just a bit of riding through dumb legs. my neighbor hit my car and put a small but good size bubble in my bumper and told me, and paid for the repair. I gave the bartender a $20 and he said it was a ten, but at the end of the night the bar came up over, their sending me the Ten spot. I want to be a G-tree right now doing the Thursday night crit, but I'm not, .... saving it for Batenkill. I did ride for a couple of hours, with just some hills and some rollers, nothing special.





meandering a bit, around the gardens at Belmont Plateau. I keep trying to clear my mind, but you know, I got a restless foggy gray cloud floating around in the back of my head. Is it an ugly damaging storm or a well needed deluge of rain to quench a dry spell? Probable 'nothing at all. Sorry to be vague, I am really quite happy, but there still are some stones in my riding shoes. I'm headed to the fridge to meet a friend, umm his name Victory Wild Devil Ale.
Cheers Mate!, dlowe. 4


No comments: