Pages

4.15.2009

dry it all up

whatta do you think, can non-ideas be ideas? cause I'm flat non'stickin, cracker mouthed, sandy mexico creek bed all Idea'ed dry up. The only reason I'm writing this is cause I need a blog #5 or I can't go on to #4 and then I won't accomplish my goal of 30 blogs in thirty days. and anyway what happens when I don't have a some new words for you when you click in, you'll miss my insight and the seconds of distractions I give you. Well I hope I motivate you all to do something more. I don't want you to end up like the goofy T-shirt wearing Kung Fu Necktie bartender that pulled a few pints for me last night. He might learn to look a customer in the eye, that I am there to drink beer, and he is there to get it for me, not cop some kinda creds on me. Alls cool, its a good place to drink and see some live music. Just being harshish. But it is nice to still know I've got some of that nice angry/ punkish attitude, even if its wrong. So yep its raining out, and I just spun on the indoor trainer. I'm nervous about the flyers/pens,,,,...Time for some pre-game beer and Cake! . Cheers, dlowe. 5

No comments: