Pages

8.06.2009

tough nuggies






I'm not a tough guy, by no means. I know I might get a tadish sappy surly like, grumble and grump up some but, it would always be the last thing I would want to do, take you into the tape. I've yielded, and now I think I won't, well not so much as I use to. I loved racing spectacross, and it seems that it will become a better value next year, short races, and a lower cost. I'm all in for the early pre-season racing. Hell, I ride my cross bike year round, its my favorite bike.






Today was a tough day at work, a harder day than beating the burn of some short high intensity intervals on the bike. I've got the compression leggins on, and sipping and thinking. Even in the most ridiculously insulting, hard day of work I always find some time to see the outside world, and today I just laid on my back and squinted into the sun. I know what the future holds for me, more days like today, more sandbags lifted to earn the paychecks to pay for my bills and the thrills I seek on my bike.

Kevin Dillard took the nice Cross photos. and my pal joseph captured me and the groundhog, napping after lunch. cheers, hold on, here is to all that have enjoyed the art of the start of a cross race. dlowe




No comments: