Pages

8.27.2009

today

I worked. and since my evil ways on Monday I've not pedaled a lick. Won't even stick my head in the room to say "night bike". I'll have the cranks a spinning again Saturday. Every freakin second on my bike is cherished. I love riding. uuee, well at work I work hard and try hard but despite it all sometime I get detention cause of my mind a wondering. and Despite the wonderings of my mind today and the: ART, I created while standing by, ready to do my job, I shot some photos to paste together.



my creative impluse is low. I've really enjoyed my time chatting today with Joesph. He's a good egg.
I miss riding, good night my friends, I'm going to crack another cold one, go outside, lay on my back and stare up into the night sky a bit. d l o.




Joeshp's head, frame right.

No comments: