Pages

8.05.2009

big gear




Yesterday on the drives ride I sought out my biggest gear, not the appropriate. As soon as the speed got up a bit I tapped the shimano and dropped it down to the 11. I was sucked along. When I wasn't I'd have to brake drives ride rules and just go up the left. It just felt like cross to me. and that's how I train.






I just changed my mind, new direction: Sometimes you have a friend, a good friend. You can talk to 'em and they know that your sorta crazy, but not crazy enough to cause problems, well ya, maybe crazy enough to cause some kinda trouble once in a while.

you have got your points, he's got his. and you listen, and he listens. When you have a good friend, your lucky.


that's it.


Here is to my friends, I thought I was going to write more, but I'm at a short coming of words. Off to lay in bed and feel the breeze from the ceiling fan. cheers, dlowe.

No comments: