Pages

8.13.2009

Sunshine




Well as the rain pours down outside, I sit here and think how great a ride I had today. I love these types of days, warm enough that it doesn't matter that its raining on you. I just plugged in my mp3 player, looked at my training calender went out and enjoyed a very, very satisfying ride.




are these the pillars of power that are going to drive me onto the podium this fall?
I am looking forward to another visit to Earth Bread and Brewery tonight for some Flying Fish drinking, cheers.

I've been trying to find a new music player widget that is easy to upload to, and paste onto this page, if you know of one please let me know. The ones I used in the past sucks. I wanted to play some Trabant for you, just a little song that got me going, that little pick me up, added incentive for the ride. click this to the link of some samples. Specifically track 6. cheers, dlowe.

No comments: