Pages

8.15.2009

seems not un-normal

I think we have a few lights burned out in our house, somehow I don't notice. Just seems like they are not supposed to be on, just normal. 5 bulbs need to be replaced. Today I raced a crit. I felt strong, rode well, but finished poorly, I'm really ok with that, I don't know why. A couple of years ago when I last did that race, it was hard for me to stay with the group, now not hard. I even dool out some punishment, but alas, I should work on my mind set, "win!". Everything seems to make sense as far as my tactics during the race, but they probably are quite far from the most tactical things I should be doing. I feel like I'm on a cusp, and that means something might happen, and I hope that its that I get Stronger and Faster. That will help with my poorish tactics. Ha!
I wonder if there might be a few bulbs that are out in my head, that I'm just not noticing. I gotta look into that. The suns hot today, so I'm gonna chill some Tecate. cheers! dl

No comments: