Pages

8.19.2009

Good vs. Evil

Not my favorite posting title, but even before I knew of Wayne's death today, it was what I had in mind. I got and email telling me he had died. I knew Wayne because of the power of the Electric Guitar and Rock and Roll. It changes me to hear he is dead.


Are there good people?


Evil?


I've been trying to recapture the positive mojo I had for a short time last year. I saw the path, not the rocks.


I want to live larger than others, not in a selfish, full of myself way.


maybe I should find an old dried up well and climb to the bottom of it and look up to the sky for a while.



xxoo wh


I sleep next to my wife of 23 years in a white room, with no decorations. Plain. Life is complicated, when I wake I like to have a blankness, a starting point, me.

cheers. dlo

No comments: