Pages

8.23.2009

burp

Went to the Memphis Taproom with Ljiljana and George last night for a birthday drink and to get a bite to eat. Well upon looking at all the choices on the menu I decided upon a deep fried theme, and jumped right in. Got the Suicide rings, some Old bay Jack cakes, and deep fried kosher Pickles. For the meal it was BBQed seitan w/fries. A couple of beers, and a slice of vegan chocolate cake. I didn't do a good job on the photos, half assed it. sorry.





Well I got up with a grumpy stomach, and just a bit of a headache. Read the paper, got in the car to race the Marlton 1,2,3 crit. Felt good, did some attacking but I think I might of been a pickled a bit. The burps told me where to ride and I stayed with the field, getting some work in, staying in shape for cross idea. Just me racing no other HZer's, so I stripped in the parking lot threw the pickled sweaty kit on the ground and snapped a photo. That says it all for today. I had to dip into my cross bag of goodies and dig out a few tums to maybe calm my acidic stomach, I would like to make it out to the Adobe to have a few Margarita's to continue celebrating my Birthday. Gonna try to get George to do some grass track cross tomorrow with me. Till you read again, cheers. d l o.

No comments: