Pages

8.02.2009

drencher

I wanted to race, but the rain was too much. I went to the gym. By the time I left the sun was just starting to say hello. I wiped the last of spectacross mud off the cross bike, dripped the lube onto the dry parts and hit the roads and trails. I've been sorta tense, for no real reason. and like taxi driver, I wanted something, a rain, to wash all the garbage and trash away. I looked at the river, the rain does not wash it away, away, it goes somewhere. I guess maybe I've been trying to wash things/thoughts away, that are not water soluble. shit goes somewhere.





and for most of my ride the world was pretty empty. I took a few turns, and pulled up into a new field along the tracks, disregarding the stay out signs. It was a nice small meadow with knee high grass. I stopped, a big hawk made its way from above me to a tree just a bit further away.



























Somewhere along the way, I was doing more looking than thinking, I wondered around the wissahickon, rode the closed Lincoln drive. Went past the soon to be grass track cross oval. sorry I'll be working and won't be grinding my elbow, or crackin a beer with you tomorrow.



New Kicks Time.
time for new sneaks, and I'm just trying to figure out what's going to look best atop the podium. You gotta visualize, even if it may never happen.


1st choice. simple and bold. class.


#2 Bold and fast, arrogant.
#3. city like, but with a cold style.


#4 just lazy, hawkeye cool.
I'm just waking up and its time to be pushing the buttons on the alarm. I'll close my eyes and bunny hop some barriers to put myself asleep. dlowe.

No comments: