Pages

8.14.2009

CHEERSsss!


I am a little strange, when I got out of bed this morning I picked my t-shirt off the floor and gave it a sniff. Funny, I seem to do that every once in a while. The odors tell a story, and the night is quickly remembered as my olfactory senses kick back to what transpired. Another beer at Earth Bread and Brewery, laughs, food, talk, but it was an ending too. Chad and Anna, leave this weekend for Boulder, and it was in a way an un-official send off.
You can travel and move and really have no home, or live in the hollows of a West Virginia foothills for your whole life, both can be large or small worlds, but the size of your world is just what you make of it. I've got to do a better job of keeping in contact with friends and family outside of my little circle I call home.
I'm off to La Columbe, on my mountain bike, gonna go visit Belmont, and think. Cheers! dlowe.

3 comments:

Chad said...

Gonna miss EBB and all you guys, especially You and George. We will stay in touch, I am sure.

Anna said...

I already miss you guys like crazy, and could really go for some EBB tonight. We'll catch up soon. I'm very sure of that.

d.lowe said...

yeah, thought of going there for a birthday beer, but they are on vacation. glad you had a safe trip. cheers!