Pages

8.12.2009

Loose








George left his socks at the bar.



the turkey "Gerdie" stopped by this morning for some seeds.



people felt the need to yell out their car windows at me, not the good "dlowe" but more like "ASSHOLE!" one of those days. I finally sat down to it and blocked out my training plan all the way up to Nationals in December. Took a couple of hours, but it was interesting to do. Did it on the trainingpeaks site. We'll see how I do. Made it tougher, shorter, but with a bit more recoveries. Thought about writing about sliding my feet between fresh cotton sheets. Then I had this photo of coffee and a bagel I've never used:
but maybe, its cause I'm just drinking seltzer, but that's it, thats all I've got.... do have a bit of 10 cent cross advice. Every time you have to stop, when you start again concentrate on clipping in smoothly, and quick. Make it a habit. Same foot forward, same motion. Cheers, dlowe

No comments: