Pages

5.01.2009

petty vacant






Its gone, totally. The headless budah, that is. Just a blank spot. To the right of his blank spot 5 new million dollar houses looking out over the river. The reason that my interval road, river road is still dug up, is so we can spend some of my tax money to bring sewage relief to the poor folks that are buying them million dollar houses. That's a lot of pipe to lay. Something smells foul! Just got in from a nice 2 hour RR zone 1-2 for you and that means I go meandering. Went passed the chained Stoney Lane, part of the cross big loop. I was out for 2 hrs and got hit by one rain drop.
If your reading this somewhere sunny, it is supposed to be raining here.
but I try to live not believing the radars and predictions of others, sorta the school of Allan Rodzinski, but that's a whole nother story. dlowe.

No comments: