Pages

5.12.2009

force field

Enjoy the music.

I work with that man, Chris Howe, every so often. Always a pleasant day, full of good chit chat. That is not how he dresses on the job, there was no mention of being such a talented theremin player. Energy, is it all just bits and data, cut and dry mathematical solutions. I've never really needed to know, but I do know that music can transform me, it sinks in easily and causes at most times strong responses. Opinionated, I am. That is when it comes to music. Bike shops should be like the record stores I use to hang out in. Drink beer, look at shit, listen to music, just hang out and bullshit it with friends. All bike stores should have a tap, a couch, a good stereo, and cool, characters that work there.

I got out on the cross bike today, I was starting to get sucked into road riding and racing, really getting into it, so out on the SS a couple of days ago and the Cross today to bring me back to reality. PHEW! I'm SAVED! Great ride. 3 hrs of great trails, my big loops still got it. To top it off my wife joined me for some coffee, nice to sit outside and chat in a cool spring breeze.



That's ol'nelly, look at that bike. Its got a super light saddle and a club car size saddle bag, what the F'? I guess I need all them supplies on my journey. I'm a dork! cheers, dlowe

No comments: