Pages

5.25.2009

at the office

sitting in the office, getting my blogging work done. something I really enjoy. I've got a great office. comfy. A speaker to the right and left.









Thinking and trying to meld all the ramdoness of thoughts together so it means something. Well the beers cold and taste good. Got out today with George to Wissahickon. I rode the SS. Nice time. No time. That's the thing about riding, the date doesn't matter. Sorta flashed back during the ride, following George, watching him hitting it and getting some air. The trails were empty so we could fly. It was like years ago, before "the Team", we just rode and raced and had fun.

George does not race, but he is the best team mate I have when I'm out there giving it a go. He needs to get a new mountain bike, or something older and purple and lime green.

Here is the photo of Jimmy I owe ya. Senior Jimmy, good guy.and a little music to send you off to sleep, soon to be caring your hangover into Tuesday. CHEERS!, dlowe.

No comments: