Pages

5.10.2009

Housed

Well its due, a race report, Y'all. I raced today. I had all day today to do the things you do on a Sunday, read the paper, worked on the yard.... I like the Black and Decker 18v cordless trimmer.

I didn't have people carry me around or wear any of those constricting compression tights. but I did "berson" a sweet or two. Our neighbors brought it over as a nice present.
I took a some pictures of our cats, we've got 5.



napping Kenny

Patrick henry

thomas Jefferson

and Miles davis

I owe you all a photo of Jimmy he was strolling out back and I didn't get a photo of him. I also watched the Giro, and episode of Kitchen Nightmares on Hulu. Got well into my new book 1491. Called my mom, and I borrowed 7 dollars for my races fees. Didn't take much to get out the door and to the race. Main Line Cycling Club’s Habitat for Humanity Circuit Race. Soft pedaled a bit, chit chatted and off we go. Put my nose out there some, well ok, a lot. did some riding in the grass, my fault. Felt good, some efforts off the front. I got scowled "pull", nope sitting on ya. and racing stuff. Coming up the short hill for the bell lap, I spun and scooted easily thur the traffic and when Mr. J Appeltan hit the big, I hit the big ring. I followed his effort and he got us off the front and away we went for a nice 2.5mile lap of driving it to the line. Aubrey was smart and saw us go and sat 3rd on the trolley. Got to the end, I went, was going good and got passed. Tried to rejump for a surprise gotcha at the line but was short, happy to say 2nd place was where I finished. Jeff got 3rd. oh well back to Sunday stuff its trash and recycle day. cheers, dlowe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work dude i couldn't have done without ya. It's good to have friends in a race when ya ain't got teammates to make things happen. Let's do it again and hopefully the rest of the guys won't take note but that ain't gonna happen too many more times. bicycleja