Pages

5.28.2009

blade runner



the Sci-fi future is going to be like a combination of Blade Runner, Concrete Island, and The Village, I feel the more modern we get the less we can really deal with nature. Who has the skills to leave the city, the cell phone, into the woods and survive. and as our economy's shift and the cities become bigger and the country side becomes more remote, the world that is left behind will overgrow and decay, but with secrets. Tunnels, rooms, abandoned buildings, cars, bridges. There are places that are close to my house that are some of the most remote unvisited places. some of them have seen thousands of foots steps, but are now untouched by man. Cool, I'm gonna head up the underground tunnel with my flash light, and camera.





I've got a smuttynose, so you who know, will find me at earth tonight. What da you know, music too! Cheers, be good. dlowe.

Discover Circle!

No comments: