Pages

5.09.2009

P. E.




I've got about 10 minutes to write this, need to hop on the bike and be at La Columbe by 10:30 to go spin my legs and work my jaw (chat). Perceived Exertion, well I did the WRD TT this morning, Its a nice free on-going thing. Off at 7am and yell your number out 3 times coming back in. It seems to run well, better than most races. Despite the fact that I have never helped time,.... yet.... I will. TT is about truth not what we perceived about something, after the tt, I went with the berson and totaro to sit and expound upon our notions, me, I'm opinionated and will speak despite being wrong/right. Perceived. To bad life isn't like a TT with exact results of our efforts. Perceived. so I fuck up, I enjoy it. the pain, humor and strength. doooo..... to my bike. cheers. dlowe

No comments: