Pages

5.13.2009

I am a COG

yep, a good one at that. I'm a cog with ceramic bearings, anodized blue aluminum. I wasn't always a cog. At one point I wanted to be the hands on the clock that told you the time. I now know my role, and I try to do it the best I can. I am always setting new benchmarks, and improve my quality, inventiveness, originality and always remember, in the end its about ... the customer... beer.
Last night I wanted to post this but when I got home from the bar I knew that it would better serve me to brush my teeth and get to bed. Last night I went to Earth Bread Brewery, ..... the bar windows were open and the sun was just starting to fall. It was quite in the downstairs bar as most diners were seated upstairs. I sat by myself and watched the color of light change. I watched the 17 year old hostess light the candles and dance to herself to the old indie rock playing in the bar. I Drank some really good beers, and ate a good seeded pie.

a couple of pals came walking through the door and we sat and bullshitted the rest of the night. I slept soundly last night, and deep, till the alarm awoke me at 5:15 and into cog mode I went. Gonna get outta these work duds and onto the SS, hello life.
cheers, dlowe.

No comments: