Pages

11.21.2010

spokes

the blokes.


I push that cart around, when its empty I go to the truck and get more.


Yesterday, Saturday, I was on set, not racing up in the "not Hamptons".
I drove up to "someplace" Long Island This morning.  The course was pretty nice.  Long drawn out, with just enough off camber, steps and sharp corners to make it raceable.
I started in the last row, by myself. 
I moved up some but fell back a bit.
I chased hard, really hard, trying to latch on to the last car on the last train leaving town.
I just ended up watching the train chug along with out me.
Marc V. waving from the caboose at me.

Some were not so lucky, some punched out spokes for one, and another, I think lost a tooth to the barriers.

I was tired today, I don't know if that's what made me feel a bit slow, or just being a bit slow, made me not as fast as the others.     the blokes, friends n'fodder of the pack, I'll take you on again next weekend

I will now lay myself out on the couch and try to raise my head a bit for a sip now and then and watch some football.   cheers, blokes! d.

No comments: