Pages

11.10.2010

Fresh meat

I don't like the airport, or the cattle on the planes.
I don't like the bartenders.
so I wondered around waiting for my flight.
Jessica Singerman posted some airport passing the time snaps up on facebook, and I thought that I'd give some clicking away as a way to pass the time too.




I started to feel not so un-noticed, and really wanted to board the plane, so I thought maybe wander around taking pictures was'nt the best thing to do.


 Landed to a light frosting of snow.   Gone but stilled chilled.  Chad took me out for a nice 2.5 hr ride of the dirt roads, and trails of Boulder.   Got to say hey to a lot of cows, saw some of them praire dogs, and now into the well stocked fridge of Chad and Anna's.  Just sipping some fat tire ale.   
                                                Thee Cyclocross Racer himself, me, Mr. ego!
                                                       Mr. d.lowe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the shadow pic