Pages

9.04.2009

just plodding along

Got done with work, made it home, and fit my 1.5 hr workout in before dusk.  Took the same way home, but took my time and plodded a bit.  Watch the sun drop, felt the air cool and sat on the trail till it was dark.   At work, it was brought up, "what do you want to be doing 10 years from now?" more in a HR way, than a indepth chat type of way.  I don't know, I sorta like to figure out how to do what I do, and do the little things better.  Myopic?   If I ride the same trail, and notice new things each ride do I need to go ride new trails? 
Today I hit the Wissahickon for an easy ride.  Just putted along.  Stopped and chatted with an old timer hiker with his cool dog.  Kicked a few rocks to block some wide lines.  I was going to go visit the monks house, but felt time would be better served sipping coffee at La Columbe.  and now, nothing planned for the next days. sorta nice.  just getting things done, putting along.  cheers, dlowe.

No comments: