Pages

9.11.2009

weather

Today: drizzling, windy, and just a hair towards a chill. just pulled on the gear. the bike pointed out. with a jump and a few downstrokes away we went. Just another day, listenin' to the black lips, Iron Monkey, Major Lazer, OM, Smog, and some other dudes who rock out. I did some 30 30's, push ups. You get up to a good speed, and every 30 seconds you attack, then step it down a bit, and repeat 20 times. Done, I just kept pedaling west, into the wind and rain. I stop at a fountain, drink my fill and make my turnaround.  On the way back in hit up Marchiano's and some hot coffee at La Columbe. Got home and the hands just had a slight numb tingle, with some small shivers I undressed infront of the washer,  and got a hot shower. I'm getting all the littlish things done, tweaked, and raceable.  Tomorrow more rain, so gonna get some cornering in, and work on the tire pressure stuff. Nice, dialing it in. Just a couple of weeks and I'll be in the grid listening for the whistle.


Ready.

cheers, dl.

No comments: