Pages

9.05.2009

Range Rover

I rolled my way over to the center of the Gladwyne Hills, to get it on with some more short uphill intervals.   The hills almost perfect for this effort, could be maybe another 10 yards long.    With these short intervals I make land marks to match the defined time of work, so for the following work I try to make it to those marks instead of looking at a timer.   I avoid these types of workouts, but now I need them and have added them to my training.  Yuck, means good. Right?

I could of raced today, a real nice crit, some nice lunch with excellent beer, but somehow knew that my mind was not into the asphalt circle, and I'd get more out of my puking inducing dirt cross training.

Found a nice "Members Only" trail, followed it over one of the dales, and U-turn it in Conshy, and pedaled my way back in on the path.   Caught a couple of carrots, to pep it along back to town, and now headed down to drink on the back porch of the City Tavern.   Its looking like more drinks out somewhere, with friends.  Sitting outside just a sipping the night away.    Tomorrow, some BERSON time, and then some hot laps, ahhh... my type of workout.  cheers, and special B-day wish to the Dr. Fox.    raise the glass and drink, d l o.

No comments: