Pages

9.18.2009

Wonder Full

you know everyone around here is getting it buttoned down, cause its time to get it on.  Me too! Ant got me niced an toed-in.   I spun some and it all feels good as it needs to be. 

                                                      

Went out to Earth Bread Brewery, I think its the first time we've been back since Chad and Anna's send off.  We drank,  Lee, George, Anthony and I,  missing them, but no beers hit the floor.  I sampled a few, nothing outstanding, but all very nice, indeed. 


                                                     George and Anthony debate something.



George stylings

when I awoke this morning, I also had some clogs in the brain.  so I've decided to delete a lot of thoughts I've been holding onto, ....so I am ready to start again.   I guess sometimes the solution ya want is the one that is not there to find.  And if you wanna be happy, you better, find another idea to spend time with, maybe something fun, and positive.

I like the mark that we leave on the grass field.   The closer you look the more violent it seems.




  As you pull away somehow it just starts to blend in.   Its amazing on how fast our marks our covered up and forgotten.

cheers, dlowe.

No comments: