Pages

9.07.2009

Flush

Been more myopic. I've had some choices on some social things to do, and somehow my first choice was to be a homebody, and I've enjoyed it. Not that I'm not getting out and around on the bike. Just not doing any hang time. No BBQ, No Group rides, No Whiteclay, yes a cup of coffee at 11:45 and a beer at 12:30 with Anthony , but that's sort been it.


Someone drained concourse lake, with a few clicks I've discovered its part of a Master Plan. I'm a little worried about the "improvements" that are going to be bestowed on the Belmont Plateau. I fear we'll lose some of the nice trails and ambience's as the Outsiders do studies and figure out how to use up the grant monies on themselves, and make the wise decisions for my use of that area. Ah, Improvements. ? really.



Sunday D. Berson ask me to meet up and ride some cross with him, he's a good egg. We did a bunch of corner technique stuff, and I got a chance to lay some of my heavy handed cross opinion upon him. Wonder if I'll do more bad than good. Then I rolled up past the Centennial house and did my hot laps, as my Sansa had a good mix loaded up on it. here's how I wrote it to Chad "..... I got in a 45 mins. of hot laps on my course by the Centennial House. With all the Philadelphia pinnings of pit bulls, blow jobs, and blow, to ride through, past, into and quickly away from. I think they all thought I was a crazy dude, insane and trying to pummel my life away by hammering my bike around as hard I could in the grass field". Yep, thats my home, in a David Lyching way I really love it here.



a little product endorsement for you. I've been riding with a Sansa mp3 player for a while, I saw the new fuze and got to recomend it to you. music, radio, video, recorder, card slot. dude thats somekinda bang for the buck at 4gb costing you aprx. $60 buckkos.



Well got a few more things to not do today, and then some work, and hope to make it to the 1st Wednesday's cross practice, and on to some socializing, Terripan Beer sipping. clicky, click, click. dlowe.

No comments: