Pages

9.17.2009

What?

I knew what to expect last night at practice, some mud, a bit of dead leg, and a bit of riding like a juvenile.  Results: Good practice, I did'nt get socked in the nose, just under some skin, and got a good workout in, got the most outta what I could put out and otherwise took it easy when I was outta gas.
I knew some more trails were close by, land locked in 12 acres of woods that were encompassed by all the Houses they could fit.  Knew not to expect ridin' worthy trails, but had to still go look.   Pedaling up a neighborhood street, looking at the landscape, not easy land to build on, and that went for the trails also. 
Beer and beater trails, good amount of land and some interesting prospects for trails, but probably gonna stay as beer can, beater trails.   Steep stuff, erosion, a bad jump, roots, broken glass....
and a old panel van dump a while ago.  Good for some just out and about easy riding day.  Cheers, dlowe.

No comments: