Pages

7.01.2009

a good pitch

Mr. Goose Gossage, the other night. I haven't worked a night in a long time. Goose was good and we all went home to sleep as the birds started to chirp.

some time passes.....


the drives last night was a good one. Got a fast one to show up so everyone was on their best behavior of keeping up the pace, you know, show 'em what ya got thing. I had a dude "having a bad day" who gave me the ole', gonna pop ya pops with these mighty fist if you don't shut your yapper about my riding. OK, don't blow up. Dude its the drives ride.
and a bit of time passes.... to today. Pulled into the lot.

Worked with some of the nicest people, good day. For sure. That blob on the left is the Wild Thing Mitch Williams, watching some play back. See that word RED on the side of the camera, well some how its connected to Blue and if you can figure it out, I don't think you will.

Peeps have been worried about me cooking my Pins, so gonna tip back this tecate and get a nap in. No riding today. See ya all Sunday at the Marlton greentree Crit. I'm almost certain if you check back tomorrow I'll have a new post up for you. Thinking Philadelphia Cyclocross Practice. cheers, and lots of cold beers in the fridge. dlowe.

No comments: