Pages

7.10.2009

flow stream from the hip

so I going to backwards track this posting today. so I am sitting here eating pizza. Its really nice out and I saw the path today, no blood no broking bones, no one got the hairs on the back of my neck to stand, good day.
Riding up home I came across a couple of big bucks, they just ran off to a safe distance. Came around the corner to this big guy, two jumps and he was standing calm on the top of the bluff looking at me. I asked him to smile and I got a good snap of him. He said "cheers" and ran off to live his life in the urban woods around here.
just a nature break between the bar and my house.
Sid Crosby will never be a true blooded hockey player. Such a cry baby, flopper. But I did have to show my respect and toast Cory, his Pens did hoist the cup. Dog fish 60.

old middle finger to you. Please Fuck Off. I wish I learned how to ride a bike with flat pedals, not clipped in. Makes you such a smooth rider, and your jumping looks cool, tweaking the bike a bit to its side up in the air.
No doubt Ants a little out of hard riding shape, but after the first climb into the wissahickon on the demo Trek bikes, I think Catlin might be getting a new full suspension bike, we had some smooth good lines and some nice laughs. nice grammar/sentence structure.

I hammered up the hill to get my phone out to snap a photo of the climbers. Looks like contador and lance, Ha!

My wife snapped this one, of me, with my new salsa and cool jersey from Jeff A.

more 10cent advice, cut some ruby red with seltzer and it is really satisfying after a hot ride when you don't really feel like re-hydrating. That's what I did after my hill rr with Max, Ant, and George this morning.


and that brings me to yesterday and my last posting. Dumb broken meter, argument with leather necked lady meter maid, and a ticket for Ant who was narrowing down the shifting problem on the Mama. I think parking meters in Ardmore should be removed and the meter maids fired. I don't care how much money they bring in, its a stupid game. So ant would'nt take any money from me to pay for the ticket, dumb meter maid. .....cheers, to the fridge for a can of tecate, Here is to the french kid who won the stage. More Middle finger. dlowe




No comments: