Pages

7.08.2009

Gettea-up

tired, can hardly make the mind and fingers work together. up early then a full day, then got A-1 Human Zoom care, then got home and gave everyone a pat or two, then took the Mama to the park for a real ride. I was one with myself, and the bike. Thank you to myself for doing all those workouts and riding and racing. Today was a great day on the bike in mind and spirit. I did start to peter out a bit and slogged home. I want a beer, and they are cold in the fridge but, I'm tired. That's how tired I am. with a good old fashion Cheshire cat grin, cheers to the bike! dlowe.
I went to sleep early, the sun was hitting the pool water and creating light reflections on the ceiling above the bed. I just pulled the soft sheers closed to doze for a bit.
Of course I woke up, how can anyone go to sleep for the night so early, sat around and passed some time and hopped back into bed again.

Then up a few minutes before the hotel clock radio came alive with the sounds of AM noise.

No comments: