Pages

7.27.2009

my shoes

when I open the fridge there is a nice tinkering of sound, vibrating glass, cold bottled beer. George is coming over so I put a few extras in. He is going to open up a hard drive and pull the data bits off of it. If all goes well we will be prying the top off a Bear Republic Big Bear Black Stout Ale, and toast the night.

my life, that's what your here to peak into right? some dloweisms for you. well I did my cross work outs, and just raced Sunday, a 1,2,3 crit. I raced like a tool. I was a 5mm allen. Very useful. I was surprised by what my legs could do, and I let them do it, jumping and chasing, bridging and bringing back. I went all out and blew with 3 to go. Just coasted to the picnic table and caught my breath and watched the sprint.

I'm thinking about doing the spectra cross race, but it might be to $$$ to be worth the drive. I want to race Friday night. If you send me some cash I'll draw you in on my jersey.
got things done around here today, worked on the tomatoes, did some mopping, hit the gym, and some office work. that's it, no insights, no 10 cent advice, just enjoying the breeze. cheers, dlowe.

No comments: