Pages

7.03.2009

fertilizer

Shit. I need to give JK his wheels back. I don't want to, so I guess I'll have to buy a set. Been riding them on the cross bike set up tubeless, no other way to train. When I race believe me its on tublulars, if you do anything, get the shitty frame and ride nice tubulars. Clinchers are the devil. period.
I want to race Iron Cross and this might be the year and if I do, whew... I'd do it on tubeless.


Next: Philadelphia Cyclocross Practice, there is none right now. But if you need to, I will ride with you and impart my decrepit lack of wisdom upon you, just drop me a line, I'll try to get you on a cx bike and out riding. You'll owe me. Most likely I'll ask for good beer, but who knows... so be prepared to sacrifice.
I want a new cross bike, and she'll be called jasmine.
Cause the jasmine beer I'm drinking, this ELYSIAN Avatar Jasmine IPA is good. Sweet and evil. Like me. If you can find it, drink it. NOW.


Team. Yep, I'm thinking that I might take out a loan or just put it on my credit card and create my own sorta fantasy team. Called, what else, Cyclocross Racers. And sponsors, well I'd like the shop to be one, and some bike company than deems it important to give us a sweet deal on bikes. King of Shaves. I shave my legs, you got to. and this is the best stuff to use. I'd like EBB to kick in some dough and hops. They'd go center of bibs back. Uuups.. excuse me... Hello.. yep, be right over. Tecate? OK. That was George, he's got my new bike going together. I'll definitely write more later. gotta go chip in. see ya... dlowe


No comments: