Pages

7.05.2009

rib

I'm not tired. I'm filled with a zest, pep, zing. I'm not a church go'er. and remember I'm the son of a preacher, so I've spent a lot of boring kid time in church. I just look down at my evermoving feet,....
as I wait for Charles to give Jenny Lee a big ol'e kiss to seal it all. Congrats Pals! I had a great time last night at your wedding.


Tipped a few back with the wife and friends, here's George enjoying a cock-tail.

...and the happy couple

and more drinking even a little dancing.


Nice sleeping weather, it was hard to unsnuggle from my wife this morning and put the kit and bike in the car. Once the race started I went right into dlowe mode. got my work in. felt good with the finishes 8th in the 45+, and 10th in the 35+. Whats coming up on the July agenda: Mtb race, state Crit championship race, RR, Mtb race, Crit, Wedding, Circuit race... and on my way to cross.

and here are some more photos that you need to see.

the swirling of my mind as I work nights. The beautiful rays of light from the rising sun as I leave the parking garage to go sleep a bit.

The water fall, on my private mtb trail.
Nora's grave, on my mtb trail.

and a 10 cent bit of advice, keep your water bottles spotless, less you'll feel a bit off. Just need a good brush, hot water and soap. Scrub, scrub.....


cheers, and whatever. dlowe.

No comments: