Pages

7.19.2009

De Flanger

I like how old recordings studios worked, how some of that stuff is still cool. Plates in the wall for sounds waves to travel down, touching the hubs of the spinning reels on the decks to off set the waves a bit. doooh, I don't think you'll really understand what I'm trying to get across to you, and, so, I guess that's fine. But, Anna did have a sly smile, not quite evil. Her picture is in two post in a row, and somehow, I got sorta drunk Friday night and was to tired Saturday morning, and unmotivated to chomp around on my bike trying to be the fastest 45+ crit rider in PA. Maybe I would of made a better effort if Gus the ground hog was on the jersey. but that leads me into standing in the middle of a creek.







So to recoup and recover yesterday I rode with Anna and Chad. I did not stay on the trail and took a nice dive straight into the drink. Did make it back to the racing occupation today, and learned more stuff, and had fun despite the race feeling like being a hamster in a spin wheel at a pet shop. Who knows whats up with my brain tonight, I don't. but oh well. Not eloquent, but wordy, nightie night. dlowe

No comments: