Pages

6.29.2009

Pussy Power





yeah someone out there is a smart ass. I like that. I love dogs. Had two for years, would love to have some pups around now, but we've got 5 cats. plus both the wife and I work weird longish hours, so not to fair to the pups. We had to have a lot of dog walker visits when we had Alice and Hoover. Cool dogs, great dogs!






On ward HOE! Sunday night consisted of sitting on the front porch, listening to music, eating Indian food, and drinking the night away.


Lots of full bottles made themselves empty. The sky got blue, then just dark and I dozed off a bit on the porch.
despite the darkness, I made sure to leave no beer unfinished. I went to bed and did some training, slept 10.5 hrs, with a max. hr of 48. that's a lot of zone 1.

Chris Hensel the grip.
to the fridge, cheers. dlowe.

No comments: