Pages

6.12.2009

floats, must be a witch

dude messing with his phone, or texting/fb'n during the scene.



dude thats lower down on the chain, just hanging, staying outta the eye lines.


umph, good week and nice to be working. missed my biking but family and job does come first.
took a quiet shot as they shot this scene for Sunny in Phila. Somehow I am able to sit still and be quiet. That's tough. I worked at the BMS today, downstairs in the studio. and took a pic of Kevin laying out the chits. I hope he took my advice, I've always taken his, thank you Kevin, to heart.

I got a cup of coffee, small grits, and a orange. came to $3.93. Used my chit and we soon got to work. Good day, and good talents, good crew and I made it home and hopped on my mtb and was out the door by 6 for a nice soft/muddy ride at the Wiss. Someone has taken all the rocks off the trails so its a little soft from the rain, but it just decomposing leafs and trails scruff, so not doing any deep damage to the wide single track, I got a good ride in. I saw somewhere a photo of a lass doing some trail maintenance, funny thing was she was using a push broom. A push broom on the new smoooooooooooth trail at the wiss. I miss the rocks. I've been messing with my phone likes it a Rubiks cube. Its freaking out and not working right. but somehow, I've found the right combination of killing it and bringing it back to life and the witch floats on. F! I almost pre-ordered an i-phoney. whew. my abacus lives on, so text away, I'll get 'em now, till she won't power on, like tomorrow morn. I look forward to new bloggers and a secret FB knot message.

kick ass everyone, dlowe.

No comments: