Pages

6.27.2009

no biggie

I've had in my mind for a short bit now, that I might want to do some urban camping. Just take a few things, some beer and walk from my house to a close place and sleep outside. Here is one place, might be sorta loud, being that its built under the highway.

I'm tired of feeling "safe" locked inside my house, sleeping in a bed. Whats wrong with the world outside of my house at night. Is it a stupid thing to do?


did the wiss on my SS. been a while and it hurt. Going to keep at it and get my legs back.


Went down the old path avoiding the roads to the park. The trails at the park were in good shape despite the rain, and the Wiss. is now more of a rigid SS type of riding park. I sold my Santa Cruz superlight a few years ago, no more need for the f/s. I do miss the rocks, but trying to roll with it all. I think I'll outlast the mtb freds, with their good intentions and one day the Mighty Wissahickon will on its own return to its rocky glory. Sorta wish I was a country boy and could just hike up into one the hollers and spend a few days in the woods, calling in sick on my cell phone, just playing hooky. Wawa for lunch, a stop to speedy's beer drive thur, and back to the camp site. cheers, dl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new blog cover. a bit more active. nice picture of chris hensel reading beauty magazines. I would like to see and read more about dogs in your blog