Pages

6.21.2009

backdrop

I'm trying to write something for Philly bike racing, it should be easy for me, but somehow it feels like I need to write from a different perspective. As a blogger/crosser, I don't claim to be any authority on anything. Its more about my id/wackiness. Do I need credibility? Am I credible? I seem like such a novice when it comes to cross, and really respect the racing, I've got a lot to learn, still. I'm going to try and give it a shot. Maybe in a few hours or months I'll get it to 'em, and if they deem if worthy, you'll see it up there.


as per what I do:

got up and read the paper on the porch
tweaked my bike a bit, tubeless wheels still sealed up good, ready for me to ride.
discovered some new trails. went up Horse legs, to the Dr. Spur, then took a right onto Scenic overlook/white dot trail. a touch of softness, worked on the off and on's, and it was pretty scenic.
Pretty lush out there.
Noticed the first of the fireflys last night, lots of blinkers in the backyard. maybe off to earth again tonight, well see. Me, just a simple hack of a cyclocross racer, in a good mood. cheers, dl.

No comments: